Wednesday, March 30th 2011
Time: 7:00 PM @ Town Hall
NOTICE OF SPECIAL TOWN MEETINGThe duly qualified voters of the Town of Sprague, CT and any other persons entitled to vote upon any of the matters contained in the Notice and Warning, are hereby notified and warned to meet in a Special Town Meeting at the Sprague Town Hall, 1 Main St., Baltic, CT Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 7:00 PM for considerations and action upon the following purposes:
1. Election of Moderator
2. To accept a parcel from Sean Regan to the Town of Sprague 115 Salt Rock Rd.
3. To accept a parcel from Roland Baron to the Town of Sprague located at 22 Parkwood Rd.
4. To accept a parcel from John Robbins to the Town of Sprague located on the northerly side of Potash Hill Road approximately 450 ft. easterly of the intersection of Potash Hill Rd. and Main St. Hanover.
5. To accept an easement from John Robbins to the Town of Sprague located on the northerly side of Potash Hill Rd. approximately 450 ft. easterly of the intersection of Potash Hill Rd. and Main St. in Hanover.
6. To accept an ordinance, titled Parking of Commercial Vehicles and Trailers.
7. To accept an ordinance, titled Noise Ordinance
8. Act on a Resolution to join the Northeastern Connecticut Council of Governments in a Regional Revaluation.
9. Act on a Resolution to accept a grant in the amount of $12,000 from the Office of Policy and Management for the 2007 Plan of Conservation and Development.
10. To appropriate approximately up to $35,000 for the demolition project on 134–136 High Street.
Full copies of the ordinances are available for review in the office of the Sprague Town Clerk during regular business hours and at www.ctsprague.org.
Dated at Sprague, CT this 24th day of March 2011.
Board of Selectmen
Catherine A. Osten
Edward C. Meadows
Michael R. Collins