NOTICE OF SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
The duly qualified voters of the Town of Sprague, CT and any other persons entitled to vote upon any of the matters contained in the Notice and Warning, are hereby notified and warned to meet in a Special Town Meeting at the Sprague Town Hall Main St., Baltic, CT Tuesday July 13, 2010 at 7:00PM for consideration and action upon the following purposes:
1. Election of Moderator
2. To offer to sell and convey by deed real property known as 134-136 High Street, Baltic, CT for the consideration and terms as may be determined by the Board of Selectmen.
3. To authorize and empower the First Selectman to enter into and execute such contracts, and to deliver such instruments, on behalf of the Town, as she and the Town Attorney deem to be necessary and appropriate to carry out the foregoing resolution.
4. To adopt an ordinance #2010-1, an ordinance for the Establishment of a Region for Regional Animal Control.
5. To accept a Memorandum of Understanding for the Regional Animal Control Services between the Towns of Bozrah, Franklin, Lebanon and Sprague.
6. To appropriate a CT Clean Energy Grant issued or to be issued in the amount of $210,000 to be expended on a Solar Voltaic System at the Town Hall as such purposes are or will be set forth in the terms of the grant and to authorize the First Selectman to sign such grant documents as may be appropriate to carry out this resolution.
Dated at Sprague, CT this 7th day of July 2010.
Board of Selectmen
Catherine A. Osten
Edward C. Meadows
Michael R. Collins