Board of Selectmen
Citizens wishing to address the Board of Selectmen may do so during the Public Audience portion of each meeting. The Selectman's Office is also open to all residents to discuss any issues concerning town government.
- Providing a living and working environment built on community spirit of trust, respect and broad based citizen involvement.
- Maintaining the highest quality of municipal services in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Facilitating the Town's economic development while preserving its rural charm.
- Administration of the general town government, working under Connecticut General Statutes and local ordinances
- Appoint electors to boards and commissions
Upcoming Meetings & Events (next 30 days)
- Board of Selectmen Regular Meetings (07/12/2017)
.2016-17 Approved Budget
The Town approved Budget for fiscal year 2016-17
.2017-18 Proposed Budget
The Town proposed Budget for fiscal year 2017-18.
The Town approved Budget for fiscal year 2013-14
The Town approved Budget for fiscal year 2014-15
2015-16 Approved Budget
The Town approved Budget for fiscal year 2015-16